ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name http://www.ggfi-insurance.co.uk/ (“the website”) and to any correspondence by email between us and you in relation to motor insurance and motor legal expenses insurance policies arranged by us. Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these Terms regardless of whether or not you choose to secure insurance offered on this Website. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use this Website. This notice is issued by GGFi Ltd (Corporate Division). Our registered office is at: Tollgate House, 96 Market Place, Romford, Essex, RM1 3ER. We are an independent intermediary acting on your behalf, offering a wide range of products and services from selected insurers to meet your requirements. GGFi Ltd Corporate Division is administered on behalf of GGFi Ltd by Grove & Dean Ltd. GGFi Ltd and Grove & Dean Ltd are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Registration Number 307002.Grove & Dean Ltd, registered in England, company registration number 1167043.
Updates and amendments
We may update these Terms at any time. You should review these Terms every time you visit this site to check for any amendments, because they are binding on you.
If you continue to use this Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
Use of our website
Unless otherwise indicated, our products and services are only available to UK residents who access this Website from within the UK.
If you use this Website to apply for insurance, you confirm that you are over 17 years old and are not impersonating another person.
We aim to offer very competitive insurance but not everybody will be eligible to take out some of our insurance products. We reserve the right to refuse to offer you a quote if you are not eligible for the selected insurance product.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website provided that:
a. No documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
b. No graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
c. Our copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including, without limitation, photographs and graphic images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these Terms, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with the provisions above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the Terms, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
Subject to the above provisions, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
Any rights so expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
Other than personally identifiable information, any material you transmit or post to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have no obligations with respect to such material. We will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and/or data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website anything:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approval;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
Links to and from other Websites
Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and we do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their contents. Therefore, we do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any result that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any of our trade marks displayed on this Website without express written permission from us;
- you do not link from a website which is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the rights granted above for breach of these Terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered by us or any of our group companies for breach of the above provisions
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice, the material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
The material on this Website is provided on a “as is” basis without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
Exclusion of Liability
The following “Exclusion of Liability” statement should be read carefully as this explains the exclusions and limitations of our liability arising from your use of this website.
While care has been taken to ensure that the contents of this website are both accurate and complete we and any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website) accept no liability or responsibility in tort (including without limitation, negligence, contract or otherwise) for any amount or kind of loss or damage which may result to you or a third party including and without limitation to any;
- direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages
- loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money,
- loss or damage arising from or in connection in any way to business interruption,
Access and use of this Website is at your own risk. We do not accept liability or responsibility or otherwise which may result in your inability to use the Website functionality; neither do we warrant that the use of this Website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet or websites linked to this Website, including but not limited to loss or damage due to:
- viruses that may infect your computer equipment including but not limited to spyware, malicious software Trojans and worms
- software, data or other property on account of your access to the use of, or browsing of this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
“We” means any of our officers, directors, employees, or shareholders (or agents of them).
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act l977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws.
If your use of material in this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you are assumed to have accepted all responsibility together with the associated and resultant costs.